Bizzo Casino Review Australia 2023
A great strength of Bizzo is the many bonus promotions. It is also, of course, that they offer sports betting. Our review begins with a check of the license.
In this casino, the license comes from Curacao. You will find more information about this in the course of this review.
In addition, we will, of course, tell you in this article what exactly you can expect in terms of the bonus and the many other promotions. We will also go into more detail about the game selection below.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Bizzo Casino
In the following, we have listed the advantages and disadvantages. This gives a good impression of the strengths & weaknesses points.
- Comprehensive welcome offer
- Cashback on losses
- Large selection of games
- Sports betting available
- Regular pokies tournaments
- Some big game developers are missing
Bizzo combines bonus budget and free spins when it comes to the welcome offer.
You get a 100% welcome bonus of up to $400
That means: Up to this amount, the site doubles your very first deposit. If you deposit $400, you start with $800. You also get 20 free spins.
You will only be granted the bonus if you have confirmed your email and mobile phone number. To provide them with this information is mandatory.
As you might have guessed, the bonus money comes with some conditions. Logically: The bonus cannot be paid out immediately. Otherwise, the site would be well visited in the first week – and insolvent shortly afterward.
To pay out the bonus and your winnings, you have to meet the turnover conditions. At Bizzo, the requirements are as follows: You have to wager the bonus 40 times. With $100, that makes $4,000, for example. This is how much you have to wager on the pokie machines. After that, the money is yours.
But be careful: You only have seven days. After that, the bonus disappears from your account. This includes all winnings you have made with the bonus budget. One week is not much time. The turnover requirement itself is comparatively fair.
A little unusual is that Bizzo sets the payout to a maximum of $1,000 if you play with the bonus activated. So if you use the new customer bonus, you have a starting budget of $800. Now you are only allowed to win $200. Bizzo would retain everything that exceeds this amount.
Besides the new customer offer, there are many other promotions at Bizzo.
In any case, you must confirm your e-mail address and mobile phone number. We recommend that you read the details of the bonus promotions carefully.
Below we give you a rough overview of the promotions:
- Cashback – One day after signing up, you can collect up to 25% cashback. Cashback is a kind of money-back guarantee in case you come up empty in the pokies games. How much cashback you get depends on how much you lose. If you lose less than $10, you have to settle for 5%. If you lose more than $100, you will receive the full 25%.
- Top-up bonus – After the welcome bonus, you can top-up your account with this bonus. As usual with such offers, the bonus budget is lower than the bonus for new players. You will receive 25% of your deposit and 25 free spins as a bonus if you deposit at least $100. The time limit remains the same: 7 days. The turnover requirements are reduced: It is sufficient to wager the bonus 35 times. The reload bonus is lower if you deposit less than $100 (but at least $10).
- Cashback on deposit – Did you lose your last deposit? With this bonus, you can recover part of your deposit. It’s a kind of hidden cashback on the condition that you deposit again. The bonus is slightly higher than the actual cashback. You get 35% if you deposit $100 or more.
- Newsletter bonus – A 20% bonus does not sound particularly exciting at first glance. However, Bizzo also credits you with 50 free spins. The best thing is that the bonus only has to be wagered 20 times.
Use the bonus code “PLAY100” and deposit at least $10. However, there is one restriction: You can withdraw a maximum of three times the deposit.
The Bizzo Payment Methods
At Bizzo, you have a variety of different payment methods at your disposal. For example, e-wallets: Neteller, Skrill, or MuchBetter. E-wallets.
Alternatively, you can also use your Visa or MasterCard. What is missing, according to our research, is the bank transfer. However, there is a diversion: E-wallets can be topped up via the bank account.
Strong: Bizzo accepts cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. There are still only a few sites that offer crypto gambling. Nice to see that this casino is moving with the times.
Withdrawals at Bizzo
When it comes to payouts, Bizzo keeps a low profile. However, there is a “Withdrawal Policy” (withdrawal conditions), the operator controls generalities. Details are hardly mentioned. We were able to find out that withdrawals are made via the method you used to deposit. However, only if the deposit was made within 12 months.
Sometimes there is verification. In this case, Bizzo checks your data for accuracy. Incorrect information can result in blocking your account.
How long the payout takes depends primarily on the payment method you use. We were unable to elicit exact details from the site.
- Credit Card: From experience, the payout via credit card takes the most time. The waiting time can be several working days.
- E-Wallets: Electronic exchanges carry out transactions within a few seconds. However, you have to be patient until Bizzo processes the withdrawal. Compared to other payment methods, there is no faster way to get your money.
- Bank Transactions: As already mentioned, the site does not accept bank transactions. At least not via trusted service providers like for instance Payid. Accordingly, withdrawal is not possible this way.
- Withdrawal Limit: Bizzo has a withdrawal limit. You can find out more by logging into your profile. If your account balance is below the limit, you can still request a withdrawal. Send an email to the customer service. Condition: You want to withdraw the entire amount.
The Games of Bizzo Casino
Bizzo impresses with a great selection of games. Mostly video pokies from well-known pokies manufacturers such as Microgaming or Playtech. However, prominent developers like NetEnt or Play’n GO are missing. There is still a need to catch up here. In the lobby, you can also view new releases (“New Games”) or top-rated pokie games (“Popular”).
The site also covers the area of sports. You can place bets on various sports like football, tennis or handball. Niches like darts or chess are also covered. Bet on E-sports matches or the outcome of political elections.
Table games like roulette or blackjack are, of course, available as well. And pokies with jackpot function. Not to forget to mention the live casino where you compete against a croupier in table games via live stream.
The Bizzo Casino App
Just like the desktop offer, the Bizzo Casino web app is also available with HTML5. The operators focus on simplicity with Bizzo Mobile. Vital areas are already functional on the homepage – starting with direct access to the support to sorting games by the manufacturer.
Firstly, Bizzo focuses on all its advantages because mobile live entertainment should not be missing in a mobile casino.The portfolio adopted 1:1, and users also can benefit from the 100% bonus up to $100 while on the move. Once registered, the Bizzo Casino access data is valid on all devices. And by all, we mean all, as the HTML5 app is 100% mobile compatible. An app download is not required.
Particularly Striking about the Bizzo Casino App
The operators refer to their mobile offer as B Casino. Here, the name Bizzo is not written out in full in the logo at the top left. At the top right, there is the option to register. You can find the registration button under the live casino games section in the middle.
The TechSolutions Group on Bizzo Mobile has moved down all the menu items found at the top of the desktop website. One advantage is that the menus stay in the same place – even when scrolling or searching through sections on the mobile website.
Speaking of search: It is, of course, also possible to search specifically for preferred game titles while on the move. The handling is, therefore, somewhat different than on the desktop but still similarly simple.
Our Conclusion on Bizzo Casino
As a young online casino, Bizzo benefits from the expertise of its founders. The TechSolutions Group has already been able to gain experience in the industry in recent years.
Clear lines, clear structures, and transparent information run like a red thread through the entire website. This red threat makes for a good and safe feeling. Nevertheless, the entertainment factor is not something that has been neglected. 3,500+ gaming options are available, so everyone should have something to their likings. Primarily through the lesser-known iGaming studios that Bizzo has brought on board, ultimately, new facets emerge.
But it’s not just the games that are on offer. Bizzo Casino has also come up with a lot in terms of promotions. There is certainly room for improvement in some areas, especially concerning the payout limits.
All in all, Bizzo Casino offers an excellent, exciting, and versatile basis for all those players who want to combine the special with the familiar.Bizzo Casino : Receive a $250 First Deposit Bonus! + 25 Free Spins!